A tool that provides objective information on the behavioural trends that any person may have.
The system evaluates:
- How the person behaves before the PROBLEMS and challenges.
- How the person behaves with PEOPLE
- How the person behaves in the PACE of events and the level of activities
- How the person behaves before the PROCEDURES and the rules established by others.
Request you TARGET DISC
SYSTEMIC SELF-DIAGNOSIS LEADERSHIP STYLE:
The Self-diagnosis of Leadership Style of the Metasysteme © School allows:
- The person to become aware of their personal leadership style.
- The team to determine their profile, DNA and collective culture.
- To become aware of their way of doing and the habitsthey have built.
- To become aware of their strengths, abilities and their blind spots.
Request more information
A tool to diagnose a team’s situation at a specific time.
It is based on two fundamental axes, factors that optimize productivity and factors that promote positivity.
These are the seven factors that are defined in each of them.
Factors that optimize PRODUCTIVITY
- Team leadership
- Goals and strategy
- Decision making
Factors that promote POSITIVITY
- Diversity of Values
- Constructive Interaction